Sunday, May 10, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Where has the time gone? My little girl is turning ONE in 3 days and I just can't believe it. It feels like minutes ago I was ranting and raving, complaining and venting, wondering and worrying about the 3-month-old diet, the 4-month-old growth spurt, the 5-month-old sleep issues and so on and so forth! Now, I there are new things to fret, stress and awe over...such as the fact that Izzy is SO close to walking and she is starting to pick up words (it seems that her first word is unofficially "THIS"). My husband and I are even more in love with her now than we were yesterday...if that's even possible. I'm so excited to continue to watch her grow and I have to say that this past year (with ALL the ups, downs, and in-betweens) has been the absolute best year of my life. Happy Birthday Bunny...Mommy and Daddy love you to bits!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Izzy! We miss you (despite the fact that we haven't technically met) and your parents a bunch! Hope you had a terrific first birthday. Abbie is going to be joining you in toddler land soon :). Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=432027e614412569e5310e1727cb4ed5 img src="http://socialspark.com/images/claimdot.gif" alt="ss_blog_claim=432027e614412569e5310e1727cb4ed5" />