Friday, January 30, 2009

A short letter to my munchkin

Dear Isabelle,
You are almost there pumpkin. Getting up on your hand and knees and rocking back and forth is the pre-cursor to crawling. Now, put one hand and foot in front of the other and start exploring the world around you! You can do it! Stop whining when Mommy puts you on your belly and get your little tush in action! By the way - I love it when you smile and laugh at all my silly antics. I think you have the most beautiful smile in the whole world. You crack me up with your noises and you have an unhealthy obsession with my feet (what is up with that?). I promise that there will never be a shortage of Cheerios in the house...or hugs and kisses. It really makes my day when you get excited as Daddy walks in the door (it makes his day too). You are the light of our lives and we love you to bits. Keep working hard at the crawling thing and before you know it you'll be cruising around the house and I'll be chasing after you wishing you were still immobile under your playmat. I love you for eternity...Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little letter! I too am looking forward to when our girls start to crawl, sounds like they are in about the same spot right now as far as that goes. Abbie is right there with her on the funny noises, getting excited when Daddy comes home and loving her Cheerios too! Oh, and do not even get me started on the feet thing-babies are funny! Miss ya . . .

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=432027e614412569e5310e1727cb4ed5 img src="http://socialspark.com/images/claimdot.gif" alt="ss_blog_claim=432027e614412569e5310e1727cb4ed5" />