Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back Breaker!



My daughter is stubborn...or maybe a better way to describe her is "particular". As I've mentioned in previous posts, she hates the car seat. That being said, that also means that she dislikes the stroller because as of right now she has to be in the car seat to be in the stroller. I have tried to put her in the stroller without the infant seat, facing forward in the "real" stroller seat, but after about ten minutes she is fussy and crying and basically a pain in the tush. BUT, if I wear her, or if Marc wears her, facing out in the Baby Bjorn...she is happier than a pig in you-know-what. I don' t know if it is because she is close to us, higher up off the ground and able to look around, or not in a seated position that makes her like it so much, but the Bjorn is really only supposed to hold babies up to 22 pounds...and she is nearly 18 pounds! I take AT LEAST one walk a day with her, if not more, and whenever I go to the store I wear her. Needless to say, I am going to have linebacker shoulders and neck muscles by the time she is too big for this thing! My husband and I always "fight" over who will get to wear her in the store because people fawn over her and we kinda like it (yeah, just a little), but I can only have her on me for so long before my back and neck start to hurt. She's not exactly a featherweight. Soon she'll have to figure out that Mommy is not a pack-mule and she's going to have to suck it up and deal with the stroller...or maybe I'm going to have to suck it up and stop caving in. Hmmm...I wonder if that might have something to do with it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=432027e614412569e5310e1727cb4ed5 img src="http://socialspark.com/images/claimdot.gif" alt="ss_blog_claim=432027e614412569e5310e1727cb4ed5" />