Thursday, November 6, 2008

Don't You Want to Nap Little Girl?

Oh how I love my little Senorita Crabby Pants


I don't know about anyone else, but when I've had a rocky night's sleep all I want to do the next day is take a nap. Not the case with my little bundle of joy...or actually, my little bundle of crankiness. Last night, Isabelle had a bit of a tough time with the whole concept of sleep and today she just wouldn't nap. She was exhausted, and super crabby, but she would only sleep for about 30 minutes (if I was lucky) and then she was up and whining and being a fairly large pain in the keester. Not one of our better days to say the least. I think it has something to do with the while rolling over milestone from yesterday. I read that when a baby experiences a milestone, such as rolling over from back to belly for the first time, it tends to affect their sleeping. I can only hope that she will have a better night tonight. I just felt so bad for her...she actually had little black circles under her eyes. :-( When she gets enough sleep she is a joy to be around, but just like most people, if she doesn't get enough rest she is an absolute bear! But tomorrow is another day and I have to keep reminding myself when I experience tough days with her that "this will not last forever" and we can start fresh in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=432027e614412569e5310e1727cb4ed5 img src="http://socialspark.com/images/claimdot.gif" alt="ss_blog_claim=432027e614412569e5310e1727cb4ed5" />