Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I LOVE MY DADDY!





Boy oh boy, Isabelle really loves her Daddy. Although yesterday she was in a bit of a tizzy and only Mommy would do, most of the time she adores her Daddy. Maybe its the funny faces he makes at her or the way he plays "fly baby", but mostly I think it is because of his beard. She loves to tug on it, run her little fat fingers through it, and sometimes just study it. I love watching the two of them play together. He's such a goof that she can't help but smile and laugh at him (not to mention that when they play together I get some down time). Today Marc was flying her back and forth toward me and the look on her face was priceless...a little bit of nervousness mixed with total and complete excitement. Even though she's been a bit of a crabapple the past two or three days, most of her moments are sweet, smiley and adorable. Marc has been really great about helping me out more with Isabelle and taking her "off my hands" when he gets home from work so that I can have some me-time (which usually consists of making dinner, but I'll take what I can get). Most of the time, we all play together as a family since we can't go for our daily walks because it gets so dark so soon. Family play time is kind of my favorite part of the day because Marc and I get to experience Izzy together and I am able to show him the things that he missed during the day. I just can't believe that my chubby little monkey is over 6 months old already. Time is flying! She has started to almost sit up on her own and, even though she's not quite creeping or crawling yet, I have a feeling she will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=432027e614412569e5310e1727cb4ed5 img src="http://socialspark.com/images/claimdot.gif" alt="ss_blog_claim=432027e614412569e5310e1727cb4ed5" />